Intern Laravel Developer (Paid)
We are looking for talented and motivated
individuals to join our team as Laravel Interns! As an intern, you will have
the opportunity to work on real projects and gain hands-on experience in
Joining Date: Immediately
Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
· Assist in coding and development tasks for web applications using Laravel. Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code.
· Work with databases, including designing and optimizing database schemas, writing SQL queries, and using Laravel's Eloquent ORM for data manipulation.
· Working with software development lifecycle.
· Assist to build JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
· Identify and fix bugs and issues in existing codebase, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
· Use version control systems like Git to manage codebase and collaborate effectively with the development team.
· Create and maintain documentation for code, APIs, and development processes.
· Work closely with senior developers, designers, and project managers to understand project requirements and contribute to project planning.
· Should be updated on new trends and best practices in web development.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE / Equivalent Degree
· 0-1 year(s)
· The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Application Design & Development
· Age 21 to 32 years
· In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programing (OOP), PHP, and Laravel Framework
· In-depth knowledge in MVC architectural pattern.
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
· Knowledge of open-source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitLab.
Job Location: Dhaka (Mohammadpur)
Employment Status: Full-time (10AM-7PM)
Workplace: Work at the office
Internship Period: 6 Months (After successful completion of intern, he/she will join as a Jr. Software Engineer)
Salary: BDT10,000 (fixed)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
· Festival Bonus: 2
· Weekly holiday (Friday)
· Salary Review: Yearly
· Internal and external training.
· Others: As per the Organization's Policy
Send Your CV to [email protected]
Subject: Apply for "Apply for Intern Laravel Developer (Paid)"
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Office Address: House 21, Road 03, Mohammadia Housing Society, Mohammadpur, Dhaka - 1207.